Skip to main content

Books Suggestions - For August 2021





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you interested in reading books and don't know where to start?

I have been there and let me help you with your journey to start reading books. If you are a person who is not interested in reading books, then I hope this blog might give you some reasons to start reading. Where should you start?       Starting off with self-help books or non-fiction books, believe me, you will not read more books. Sometimes, you will not even finish the book you bought because it's just gonna be some advice. When you are in the part of your life where you are in desperate need of motivation, at that time it might help. Also, if you have tons of patience.  Start with some novel. Choose a genre you like. If you like romance, then start with it. If you like thrillers, then start with them.  Why start with novels? That's what worked for me. They gave me something to keep coming to. I wanted to know what happens to those characters. I was fascinated by how it would end, how the story keeps going and it kept me going to finish my fir...

A request letter to the creators of Tamil serials!!

Tamil serials are the main source of entertainment in many households but are they doing the correct work?  I don't think so.  Amazon Prime Music Most of the serials have the same story and many serials don't even have a name of their own, they just use the name of a well-known movie.  After a long tiring day, what do we want to do? All we want to do is to relax but watching these serials are only giving me anxiety and frustration. I have enough problems on my plate to deal with, I don't want to see some other people crying for all the problems they are constantly getting. No serial makes me smile, let alone makes me laugh and relax. I get anger issues seeing them. I get irritated seeing those. Is it the purpose of making those serials?  Okay, I agree if you say this is how we can make this for the long run. At least make it informative man. You have the chance to educate people from the rural side, they are your main audience. But all you do is endorse superstitious...